Solution offerings enable faster digital transformation
FREMONT, Calif. – July 27, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
ASA Computers, a leading IT solution provider for HPC, cloud and data centers, is pleased to partner up with AIC to announce a new line of servers and high density storage systems that provide groundbreaking performance and high reliability.
All of the platforms include easy-to-maintain tool-less design and redundant fans to provide optimal thermal conditions:
- ASA1111-X-R — High performance 1U 4-bay server platform is optimized for hyper-scale cloud datacenters, financial research and high performance computing.
- ASA2012-EP-R — High density 2U 24+6 bay storage server employs a convenient 3-tier hot-swappable server design that allows for easy access and maintenance for the drive bays.
- ASA2111-X-R — General purpose 2U 12-bay server with highly efficient thermal design is optimized for a wide range of applications.
- ASA4101-X2-R — This ultra high-density top-loading 4U 102-bay storage server can provide up to a maximum of 2PB storage capacity.
- ASA4102-EP-R — High density 4U 60+10 bay storage server with high reliability for data archiving.
“The strong partnership between ASA Computers and AIC allows us to provide this portfolio of enterprise solutions with incredible performance and ideal for a variety of applications such as cloud, AI, high performance computing, data archiving and more,” said Arvind Bhargava, CEO of ASA Computers. “These systems’ unique, innovative designs enable customers to minimize maintenance time and maximize uptime.”
“AIC is committed to provide storage servers with best-in-class design and quality. I am pleased to collaborate with ASA to launch the new hybrid enterprise server solutions that are performance-optimized and highly flexible,” said Michael Liang, CEO and president of AIC. “With ASA’s excellent support and expertise, I am certain these systems can support customers to solve the toughest data storage challenges.”
For more information on ASA Computers’ products and services, please visit ASA Computers.
About ASA Computers
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Fremont, California, ASA Computers prides itself on providing superior server-to-rack design solutions at competitive cost with a wide variety of engineering capabilities and services. Trusted by leading enterprise and data center customers, ASA Computers enables organizations to find a quicker path to modern digital transformation.
About AIC Inc.
AIC is a leading provider of both standard OTS (off-the-shelf) and OEM/ODM server and storage solutions. With expert in-house design, manufacturing and validation capabilities, AIC’s products are highly flexible and configurable to any form factor, standard or custom. AIC leads the industry with over 25 years of experience in mechanical, electronic, and system-level engineering as well as a dedication to innovation and customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Taiwan, AIC has offices and operations throughout the United States, Asia, and Europe.
Press Release Service
ASA Computers and AIC Introduce High Performance Server & Storage Solutions
Source: Digital Journal